Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pinching ideas from Chelsie Cossens!

Techincally she stole this from someone else; indeed it would be doubtful to have a completely unique idea, however one's spin on any idea is what is unique! Just by the by, one should get into Chelsie's blog, its fresh and lovely and all about uncovering happiness, something which for even the happiest of us can still be hard at times.

Anyway, enough about Chelsie, and more about me :P This is just a seventeen question bio on who I am apparently however if either myself or you are any closer to actually discovering a way through the complicated nature of my psyche at the end of it, I will be astounded!

I am: God only knows! My name is Emma, most call me Em, but others think thats too short a name!

I love: So very much. My sister, my family, my friends, life, the sky, footy, music, getting passionate about something...I could go on!

I like: Chips, popcorn, computer games, driving, movies, reading, talking, being quiet

I have: Tooo much to say about too much

I wish: I dont wish because wishing is pointless, believing and hoping is the only way

I want: To sneak a peek at the future, just to know that Ill be happy and fufilled, then Ill be perfectly happy to just wait till I get there!

I can: Be who I want to be

I cant: Dance

I think: Alll the freaking time

I need: Purpose and passion

I will: Get purpose and passion

I wont: Be somebody Im not, I cant, I wont, I refuse!

I HATE: The way humanity has wrecked so many things; a world with so much seems to be found wanting so much, I dont understand how we cant look around and just be happy with this amazing place! I also HATE people who talk loudly on the phone on the train and ticking or scraping sounds

I tolerate: Nothing

I ignore: Things I should probably tolerate

I always: Annoy myself ha I always realise when I make a mistake and pray to learn and better myself from it

I appreciate: Everything; I am so damn lucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment