Sunday, October 3, 2010

changing

It is amazing how in the space of a week so much can change.
The boy you like one minute, then can't believe you'd consider the next, for that matter the boy you wouldnt consider one minute and then like the next! the top you love one day, then cannot stand the next....how you change from liking to hating peas or orange juice or something...
Human beings are ever adaptable ever changing...it certainly makes it interesting, but also kind of scary, particularly when you consider its usually something great; of an awful or wonderful nature that causes us to change!

Ive changed in the last week; thankfully I can put it down to CLW...I havent had something awful change me! Since then Ive been far happier, stronger in faith and conviction and kinder (though that may be hard to believe) I think this is good...I certainly feel better about being me and life and God and all thats in between....time will tell if its to stay!


Im really excited to see whats gonna happen next now...something's gotta happen soon, I just have to be patient!

Oh and on a related but side topic....I now am re-inlove with Thirsty Merc....amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment