Wednesday, October 6, 2010

theory

I have determined why God decided to make me the way I am. I have often wondered why God does make us individually; each a different size or shape, some far smaller than others!!!
When I think about the way I am, my personality and nature...I realised that God had a very good reason for making me small of stature.
I am a particularly opinionated and stubborn and angry and I think if I were tall or of imposing stature, Id be scary. Hence God made me an insignificant size so that people would actually feel comfortable to come talk to me...and learn from my sensational insight :P

So I guess I should really praise God for making me the way he did, and feel secure that there is a logical reason....It also means that I dont have to try to be someone Im not, for the sake of being able to talk to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment