Thursday, July 8, 2010

writers' block

Over the last week or so since I last blogged Ive started about six blogs and published niente! I thought perhaps I had a variation of writers' block, until I realised that considerations is just me publishing my thoughts in an orderly fashion...I certainly havent stopped thinking :P I think perhaps I have been considering my considerations and not posting things that I dont think I should say....very unlike me really!

To that end I have ridded myself of this kind of thinking and am back on track!

I am so incredibly tired....I think I need a break...thankfully CLW is next week and guess who has a week away from everything!! I DO I DO!! to top it off I was lucky enough to be asked to join the band, so baring any throat worries, Ill be given the honour of helping our campers worship. Worship is my favourite thing....so totally pumped!!

Anyway Id best start my dreary work day
peace out
x

No comments:

Post a Comment